- I used to eat bananas by just opening the top part and then squishing the banana up from the bottom. It was really mushy, gross, and delicious. I don't do this anymore.
- I failed a spelling test once in sixth grade, but I had a very understanding teacher so after I went up and told him, he didn't make me say "Redo" out loud when everyone called out their scores.
- I really wish I knew French. And fluently.
- One of my all time most-loved songs is Pixies' "Where is My Mind?"
- I'm a homebody.
- When I was younger, I had penpals in South Africa, Michigan, and New Zealand.
- Very few people have called me "Rach" in my life, but I secretly like it.