Tuesday, December 18, 2007

7 random things

I was tagged by elephantine. 1. my nickname "essi" created by my little little brother. he couldn't say "esther" he would say "hes-chair". 2.the only people i've ever dated where guitar players. eek! 3.i was fired a month ago, as a weekend hostess at the only organic restaurant in chicago, for not providing or asking a tall six year girl a "baby booster". 4.i ruined the best relationship this summer with a strawberry blonde person. 5. The rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

My seven:

  1. I used to eat bananas by just opening the top part and then squishing the banana up from the bottom. It was really mushy, gross, and delicious. I don't do this anymore.
  2. I failed a spelling test once in sixth grade, but I had a very understanding teacher so after I went up and told him, he didn't make me say "Redo" out loud when everyone called out their scores.
  3. I really wish I knew French. And fluently.
  4. One of my all time most-loved songs is Pixies' "Where is My Mind?"
  5. I'm a homebody.
  6. When I was younger, I had penpals in South Africa, Michigan, and New Zealand.
  7. Very few people have called me "Rach" in my life, but I secretly like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

parf ad athuga:)